[rp-ml] Fw: Invitation to join the Envisiontecusers group

From: Jon Broome <jbroome_at_tarletonbull.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 22:33:23 EEST

            jpotter@tarletonbull.com has invited you to join the Envisiontecusers group!
            (This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

                  A message from jpotter@tarletonbull.com:
                  You are invited to join the Envisiontec users group

                  Join this group!

            -OR-

      Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us. You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in the future. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service.