[rp-ml] question

From: Ehsan Aliabbassi <ealiabbassi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 15:10:09 EEST

Hello everybody,

I am an engineer, working in Sharif University of Technology. I have
studied many documents about RP technology & machines and so in many cases
in my design works I use many features of RP machines. To tackle a problem
in one of my new design tasks, I would very much like to know that how much laser power is needed to cut paper in LOM machines. simply stated, what is the relation between cutting speed and laser power.

Thank you
Ehsan Ali_abbassi