Re: [rp-ml] Bobbleheads

From: Brock Hinzmann <bhinzmann_at_sric-bi.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 04:35:46 EEST

Dear Terry and others that couldn't find the article.
Sorry about that. I get the hardcopy every morning, so
never checked. I found the article, Using His Bobblehead,
by K. Oanh Ha, at the following address:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/9511046.htm

The details Terry found on 3D Clone are in a small box
next to the article. Otherwise, I hope you can find this
or at least go the the general site and search for the
title.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

cheers,
Brock