[rp-ml] Cleaning internal cooling channels of SLS parts

From: Jonas Van Vaerenbergh <Jonas.VanVaerenbergh_at_mech.kuleuven.ac.be>
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 12:21:17 EEST

Hi all,

We are running a Sinterstation SLS machine with the Laserform ST-100 powder material that is working well.
Cleaning the parts in their brittle green state prior to infiltration is always a cautious job. Therefore I was wondering if somebody could give me some best practices and recommendations for cleaning (removal of loose powder) small and/or 3D holes like internal cooling channels etc. since we often experience difficulties with this features.
Thanks in advance!

Jonas Van Vaerenbergh
K.U.Leuven