Re: [rp-ml] Shrinkage in PU castings

From: Baran Dağ <baran.dag_at_infotron.com.tr>
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 09:19:29 EEST

Alternatively, depending on the type of the silicone and the PU that you
are casting, it is also possible to heat the mold before casting. By
doing so you expand the mold. The expansion cancels the shrinkage then.
Please keep in mind you need to have experience with this before trying
it out.

Cheers!

--
Baran M. Dag