[rp-ml] Z-Corp UGM 2004 Success

From: <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 18:49:54 EEST

I want to personally thank all of this years Z Corporation User Group
Meeting Attendees, Resellers, Vendors, and Keynote Speakers, for making
this a highly successful event. The number of attendees nearly tripled
from the 2003 conference. I do believe that this trend in attendance will
continue and we are currently looking at a larger venue for the 2005 User
Group Meeting. A special thank you goes out to the folks at Z-Corp for all
their support in making this years UGM one to be extremely proud of.

Best Regards,

Gary Rabinovitz
Z-Corp User Group President