[rp-ml] Universal Joint Design - Mathematical Model project now on the web

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 21:18:32 EEST

List.

Happy to announce that the mathematical model project is now online under the

Research > Artifacts of Research section of our website:

http://www.oliverlabs.net/other/universaljoint/welcome.php?menu=10&submenu=113&subsubmenu=117

I should be adding more work over the course of the next year, but as of yesterday the site feels polished enough to get it out.

Look forward to interesting collaborations in the future.

Most Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok

Note: Contributors to the project should feel free to add information or corrections as necessary.

Universal Joint + Associates:
Full Service Design and Construction

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
AIA Design Associate