Re: [rp-ml] 1 Micron Manufacturing Technique

From: Baran Dað <baran.dag_at_infotron.com.tr>
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 16:41:25 EEST

Dear All,

Finally I had the chance to check my e-mail after a week of tradeshow.
Thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry. It is good to see that
people are really interested in micro stuctures. I also had a couple of
companies who claim they can do projects like this.

Bob, you were very right when you were curious about how to measure
micron level tolerances. I know one company located in Germany who uses
a special method to measure this kind of parts. They utilize a
Breuckmann optical scanning system in conjunction with some kind of
special atomic technology. At this time I do not have any more
technological info but I am almost sure that they can do this.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via my e-mail for further discussions.

Best wishes to all!

--
Baran M. Dag
Teknoloji Danýþmaný