[rp-ml] Sanders/Solidscape Ceramic Gelcasting

From: <RBreslauer_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 23:31:23 EET

All litigation aside, those of us with Sanders machines know how to build a
really nice mold out of a material that we all know and love. Sanders
support wax. The red stuff. Highly filtered jeweler's wax. Yes, we just drop the
red/green support/build piece into acetone. Voila! That awful green build
material is gone. Now we have a wax mold removable by heat or solvents.
GREAT for ceramic gel casting, rtv, urethane, etc.

Bob Breslauer
Happy Sanders User