[rp-ml] New RP Service Bureau

From: <mtuckf_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 13:38:22 EET

Hello Fellow RP Members,

I am considering adding RP capabilities to my business, I currently have CAD/CAM and CNC capabilities. I am looking at the Stratasys Dimension printer and the Z-Corp 310 model. A few questions:
1) Is their still a good market for RP service bureau work?
2) I'm weighing the pro's and con's of both machines, which would be a better machine for creating master models/patterns for FTV molding? Which will give me the best surface finish?
3) Are their any other machines out their in this price range worth investigating?

Thanks in advance,
MT