RE: [rp-ml]

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 00:58:50 EET

There is published data from the resin makers for resins that run in those
machines. I would hazard a guess that Somos, Huntsman, 3D et al don't test
the same size specimens built in the same orientation with the same build
layers, so I don't know how comparable their published data is.

Would be interesting to see independent test data of the various resins run
in same conditions, same size test specimens, etc. Regards, Bob Olsen,
Protogenic