Re: [rp-ml] 3DS NASUG

From: Charles Conner (cc@gtsignature.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 14:45:43 EET

Hello List,

I plan on being at the SLS User's Group meeting in Tuscon and I am excited to see how the conference has changed over the last few years (I have not attended since the meeting was joined with the 3D NASUG event). In addition to seeing old friends, I hope new users of SLS or SL will come to the meeting as it will be invaluable to companies just getting off the ground with RP.

For more information on this event, visit:

http://www.3dsystems.com/newsevents/events/usersgroup/2005/invitation.asp?nav=newsevents_sls_jointconf2005

Or

http://www.3dsnasug.com/

This list has changed somewhat judging by the recent volume of messages. Maybe everyone is just so busy they don't have time for Email...I hope so!

Best regards,

Charles Conner.

Charles Conner
Marketing Director

GT Signature - Digital Design & Manufacturing
8403 Cross Park Drive
Suite 3A
Austin, Texas, USA 78754

Phone +1.512.491.9797