[rp-ml] New Lower Pricing on Diode Pumped Solid State UV Laser Upgrade for SLA Machines

From: Ron Anderson (andersonsurplus@cox.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 21:23:40 EET

Hello Everyone,

Due to new inventory, we can offer the next few systems that sell at a reduced price. These systems can multiply your scan rate by a factor of 10 and reduce your power/water consumption. The specifications are as follows:

Spectra Physics Diode Pumped UV Tripled YAG Model BL8-355Q with "J" Series Power Supply - 355 nm output rated @ 400 mw (all systems doing over spec), AO Q-switched, OEM System including power supply / TE cooler controller w/ RS-232 input for remote operation, remote control pendant, 808 nm laser pump module, laser head with adjustable mounting bracket and all cabling. This system typically used for micro machining, SLA-Stereolithography. Manufactured dates run from 2001 to 2002. Hours usage ranging from 246.2 to 2100.5.

These systems were in a pharmaceutical laboratory clean room environment and used for research, they never saw a production application. They are all in "like-new" condition. Pricing will depend on year of manufacture, hours of use, measured output power performance, quantity purchased, etc... Pictures available upon request. Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,

Thank You,

Ron Anderson
DNA Equipment