[rp-ml] Objet Material Information Request

From: Chris Sonon (csonon@ironmount.biz)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 17:50:29 EET

I'm in the process of running FEA analysis on prototype parts. However,
obtaining reliable material properties for the prototype material has
proved difficult. Therefore, does anyone know the material properties
for "Full Cure 700 Series Photopolymer" in the fully cured state? This
material is used in the Eden 330 Objet rapid prototype machine.

Furthermore, is there documentation on part strength as a result of
print direction? I other words, how does lamination direction effect
part strength in bending, shear, tensile, etc?

I'm most interested in the follow specifications.

-Elastic Modulus

-Poisson's Ratio

-Shear Modulus

-Mass Density