[rp-ml] Vanguard for sale

From: Lance Shanklin (shanklin_l@integra-support.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 20:20:45 EET

Dear list.

We have a Base Vanguard for sale for $150,000.00. This price includes
installation and 1 year warranty. Customer pays shipping and Software
license agreement negotiated directly with the OEM.

We can AccelerateT this system to double the productivity for $
205,000.00. This price includes installation and 1 year warranty.
Customer pays shipping and Software license agreement negotiated
directly with the OEM.

Prices are for U.S. customers only.

Current Integra maintenance customers will receive additional discounts.

If you have any questions, please contact Lance or Mike.

Best regards,

Lance Shanklin
Integra Services International, Inc.
www.integra-support.com