RE: [rp-ml] Objet Material Information Request

From: Gonzalez Prada, Jorge (jgprada@tecnun.es)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 11:51:43 EET

            Estimated Chris:

            You can find some information of the FullCure 700 in the
following web site: http://www.objet.co.il/Products/fc700.html I can
imagine you've got already this information, and the truth is that I
don't know if the properties shown there are for the fully cured state,
but they can be useful for you.

            We are users of this machine, so if you find some new
information about this photopolymer, we would appreciate to hear about
that, because we are also interested in making some tests to these parts
(from surface roughness to rigidity) and any knowledge would be mostly
welcome.

            Hope this helps. Best regards.

            Jorge

          Applied Mechanics