Re: [rp-ml] [RpMl] Question about animation clip

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 17:18:10 EEST

In a message dated 05-04-06 09:25:47 EDT, J.J.Broek@io.tudelft.nl writes:

<<
 Dear all,

 Some time ago a web link was mailed to rp-ml.
 The link gave access to a video clip of falling
 lego-like blocks that finally created a car.
 I would be very grateful when someone out
 there is able to send me the web link.

 My thanks in advance,

 Han Broek
 Johan J. Broek
 Delft University of Technology,
 Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering

Han:

This message below may be what you remember.

Regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Subj: [rp-ml] Re: R-P Material Samples for Tactile Math Show