[rp-ml] Prices for Doido Pumped Solid State UV Laser Upgrade for SLA Machines

From: Ron Anderson (andersonsurplus@cox.net)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 21:21:08 EEST

Hello Everyone,

We have a quantity of diode pumped solid state UV lasers to offer. The following are specifications:

Spectra Physics Diode Pumped UV Tripled YAG Model BL8-355Q with "J" Series Power Supply - 355 nm output rated @ 400 mw (all systems doing over spec), AO Q-switched, OEM System including power supply / TE cooler controller w/ RS-232 input for remote operation, remote control pendant, 808 nm laser pump module, laser head with adjustable mounting bracket and all cabling. This system typically used for micro machining, SLA-Stereolithography. Manufactured dates run from 2001 to 2002. Hours usage ranging from 246.2 to 2100.5.
We are willing to offer the next three laser systems at $30,000.00 USD. All three were manufactured in 2002. They all have around 1500 hours of use or less. Each will include a 30 day warranty. These systems were in clean room environment and used for research, they never saw a production application. They are all in "pristine" condition. Pictures available upon request. Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,

Thank You,

Ron Anderson
DNA Equipment