Re: [rp-ml] DeskArtes launches Dimensions Expert

From: Ismo Mäkelä (ismo.makela@deskartes.fi)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 10:49:16 EEST

Dear All,

After my first posting there has been several inquiries about the price
of the new Dimensions Expert directly to my email. The affordable price
is EUR 499 or USD 649.

The direct link to Dimensions Expert description is this:
http://www.deskartes.com/data%20manipulation/dimexpert.htm

Best regards,

Ismo Mäkelä

Ismo Mäkelä wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> DeskArtes has launched a new affordable product for STL data
> preparation for 3D printers. DeskArtes Dimensions Expert is meant for
> everyday STL operations like STL viewing, measuring, repair and
> splitting. For more information, please have a look at www.deskartes.com.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ismo Mäkelä

Ismo Mäkelä
Managing Director          Makela@deskartes.fi
DeskArtes Oy               www.deskartes.com
Pihlajatie 28              tel. +358-207-414-510
FIN-00270 HELSINKI         fax. +358-9-644 330