[rp-ml] Z-Corp Get Together Planned

From: Gary.Rabinovitz@reebok.com
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 22:19:47 EEST

Hello All Z-Corp Users,

Z-Corp and I would like to invite you all to an informal get-together at
this years Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Conference, being held in
Dearborn, MI., May 10 - 12, 2005. We are planning to get together on
Wednesday evening May 11th. The details are currently being worked out, so
what I need from you is a confirmation e-mail letting me know if you are
planning on attending this event. Once all the details are confirmed I'll
either get back to you by e-mail or the information will be available at
the Z-Corp booth at the show.

Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting all of the new Z-Corp
users.

Best Regards,

Gary Rabinovitz
Reebok International LTD.