Re: [rp-ml] Urethane Molding

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 09:43:40 EEST

Hi Chris:

We distribute a product called PC99VS/G31VS that is manufactured by
CAMATTINI in Italy.
This product is a very hard elastomer with Shore D hardness of 62-66 and
it is meant to simulate polypropylene and polyethylene. The product
comes in a de-aired two component cartridge for pneumatic injection into
a silicone mold. The cost of the pneumatic injection gun is $495. Each
cartridge holds about 400 ml of total material and multiple parts can be
produced from one cartridge. You can inject on the bench and then place
the mold into a pressure tank @ 80 PSI while the resin is curing.

Our new web-site contains technical data sheet on this product.

http://www.nesttechnologies.com/nest2/protomix2a.htm#

Best regards,

Michael Tsenter

NEST Technologies, Inc.