[rp-ml] [rpml] FDM 1650 Stop error

From: richard fletcher (rlf14@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 11:59:13 EEST

Hi everyone.

I know this may be a futile project but i am trying to get an FDM 1650 up
and running. The machine has been moved around and not switched on for the
past year.

When i switch it on i just get the Stop light flashing on and off and
nothing i have tried will stop it. We have basically stripped the machine
down and rebuilt it but without any change.

If anyone could possibly help i would be eternally grateful as this is
driving me mad.

Many thanks in advance

Richard

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/