[rp-ml] AW: rp-ml Subtracting STL objects

From: Marcus Joppe (jop.rpml@marcam.de)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 17:04:17 EEST

Hello Clay,

you may have a look on our VisCAM RP software for applying
booleans to STL objects.

With VisCAM RP we offer a complete software suite for all
processing steps from CAD to RP.

This includes viewing, repair, editing and manipulation
of STL files, as well as platform setup, time and cost
calculation, slicing, hatching, support generation and
interfaces for many RP machines.

Please have a look at http://www.marcam.de/Eng/ for more
information on VisCAM RP.

VisCAM RP is available for download as a free 30-days trial
version at http://www.marcam.de/Eng/Download/default.htm.

VisCAM RP is based on a very modular structure, which will
allow you to compose a system for your specific needs.

For the STL data preparation we are offering the VisCAM Solid
Healer module, which contains all the functions to fix, edit,
manipulate and convert STL files (including booleans and cutting).

Together with the Solid Viewer module for viewing and measuring
of STL files, you would then have a complete system for STL data
handling. The price for such a system would be at 995,00 €.

For universities and academic institutions we offer a general
discount of 15% on all given prices.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more informations.

Best regards
Marcus Joppe

Marcus Joppe Marcam Engineering GmbH
Managing Director Fahrenheitstraße 1