Re: [rp-ml] Subtracting STL objects

From: CALEB (CALEB@KREYSLER.COM)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 19:33:14 EEST

Clay,

Rhino will do this with the WIP bonus tools installed, or if you already
own Rhino, the V4 WIP will do it. I believe you can download the Free
Evaluation Version which has 25 saves, then install the WIP bonus Mesh
tools. It works very well in my experience, & the retail cost of Rhino
is less than $1000.00 U.S..

Regards,

Caleb Walker

3D Modeling - Reverse Engineering - CAD/CAM