RE: [rp-ml] SLA Resins Longevity

From: James P. Harrison (jharrison@3dresins.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 15:27:18 EEST

Hi Darius,

When I worked for an automotive company, we used emron paint and other
automotive paints. These work very well in preserving the parts for
testing and longevity. The paint added 0.04" to 0.06" thickness to the
walls. The models we did were manifolds and intake systems. I still
use lacquer spray cans for some applications. I think there are other
paints in the market that may function more efficiently.

Jim
James P. Harrison
3Dimensional Resins
2991 N. Powerline Rd