[rp-ml] usual velocities

From: Javier Delgado (b_jdelgado@aimme.es)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 13:40:05 EEST

Dear RP Friends,

I'm looking for information about plastic injection mould. We are trying to
obtain sintered parts to integrate them in the plastic injection mould. It
would be great if someone could tell me something about the usual velocities
of plastic injection or any place where is possible to find this
information.

thank very much in advantage

Javier Delgado
Unidad Ingeniería de Producto (Area de Prototipado)
AIMME-INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO METALMECÁNICO
Parque Tecnológico, Avda. Leonardo Da Vinci, 38
46980 - PATERNA - VALENCIA - SPAIN
Tel. +34 96 136 63 76 - Fax +34 96 131 81 68
www.aimme.es