Re: [rp-ml] usual velocities

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 23:43:26 EEST

Perhaps I don't understand if theee is a specific place
that covers the exact topic, but if you Google injection
molding velocities, you will get a long list of references
that discuss ceramic and powder metal as well as plastic
injection molding velocities, including standard
references and references in the literature of companies
that sell IM equipment.