[rp-ml] Seeking advice on FDM Vantage?

From: kksmith67@netscape.net
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 16:34:57 EEST

Dear Fellows,
     We are looking to buy new FDM Vantage for service bureau in Asian sector. I'm collecting pro's & con's of this machine and would like to get some information from this m/c users about how it's performing in real world.
We will be targeting to use this m/c for spare part and functional prototype manufacturing. I can see the biggest disadvantage is speed as compared to SLS but on the other hand FDM is lot cheaper than rivals. I'm open for any suggestions before I spend my hard earned money. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.