RE: [rp-ml] RP for Wound Patterns?

From: Jonathan Harris (j.j.harris@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 10:48:22 EEST

Google found something (vague) here:
http://www.memagazine.org/backissues/february99/features/skin/skin.html

If you have access to academic literature you will find plenty of similar
information concerning the use of RP methods for the production of tissue
engineering scaffolds involving biodegradable polymers such as
polycaprolactone, hydrogels including agar, PEG, PLA PGLA..., but from your
question I am not sure that this is what you are after.

Jonathan.