[rp-ml] Adaptive slicing -Help req.

From: M.Senthil Kumar (m_senthilkumar3@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 07:11:33 EEST

Dear List,
I am M.Sendil KUmar,Lecturer/Mechanical,Dr.Mahalingam college of Engg & Technology,Pollachi,India-642 003.Currently i am working in Adaptive slicing area and also i am trying to develop the code for this.How can i slice the part in C environment.? If anyone in the list share this information it will be very useful to me to do furthur.If any one send me the sample code for adaptive slicing,that is grateful to me.Awaiting the positive reply from the list.

Thanks and regards,
M.Sendil Kumar

With Warm Regards,
M.Sendil Kumar,
Lecturer,Department Of Mechanical Engineering,
Dr.Mahalingam College Of Engg & Technology,
M.K.Patti(P.O),Pollachi(T.K),Coimbatore -642 003,TamilNadu,India
Phone: 04259 286510 (R), 04259 236030 (O) Extn:2349 Fax: 04259 236060
Mail ID: m_senthilkumar3@yahoo.co.in, URL: www.drmcet.org

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com