RE: [rp-ml] Pro-E STL parameters

From: Alain BERNARD (Alain.Bernard@irccyn.ec-nantes.fr)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 19:02:37 EEST

Dear Steve,

I fully agree.

My intention was just to communicate how to obtain the best possible .stl
file.

This also depends on the size of the part. For jewelry application, we
often appreciate a very fine resolution for the realization of the parts.
For largest parts, a chord value larger than 0.1mm sometimes lets some
triangles appear depending on the curvature of the surfaces of the part.

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD