[rp-ml] Re: The demand side

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 17:46:21 EEST

As you know, Marshall, I have given some consideration to
what such a Santa Claus Machine might do for me, as have
many people on this list (for newcomers, that poem
Marshall refers to was sent originally in response to a
request from Elaine). As a rhetorical question, though,
you need to make a better case for that trillion dollars
than you have. The nanopeople did it. And it didn't take
much imagination.

Brock