RE: [rp-ml] A public survey on terminology

From: Schaefer, Nick (nick.schaefer@hp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 18:01:14 EEST

Thanks Steve!!

I figured if I waited a bit, someone would reply with the same or
similar opinions that I am thinking, and I could agree and maybe add an
extra comment or two and save me a lot of typing.

As it turns out, you stated my thoughts so well that no extra comments
from me are required.

--------
Best regards,

Nick Schaefer
   Hewlett Packard
   Boise Site Mechanical Engineering Services
   Phone: (208) 396-4884