[rp-ml] Scale comp

From: Paul.Olson@intermec.com
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 22:43:15 EEST

Hello list,

   I need some help in establishing line width compensation on my 250. At
this point my test part is under size by .010 in Y and .012 in X. The
changes I have made are not helping, might be due to my not fully
understanding what is happening %age wise.

Paul
"This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited."