[rp-ml] Rough Z-Corp Finish

From: richard fletcher (rlf14@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 18:47:43 EEST

Hi everyone

I am running a Z-Corp Z402 and have been getting a problem with the quality
of finish with the models, as well as the parts being extremely weak. We are
running the saturation levels as instructed, but there appears to be a thin
stripe of binder which is missing from every sweep the print head does on
every layer. We've changed the print head and cleaned the contacts but it
always seems to give the same results. Does anyone know whether it's likely
to be the print head carriage and/or the ribbon cable which attaches it to
the head card?

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters