[rp-ml] Looking for automated vacuum forming equipment

From: Robert Jaquiss (rjaquiss@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 23:02:28 EEST

Hello:

     I am doing some research. I would like to find automatic vacuum forming equipment that can handle material 0.010" thick and up to 13-7/8" by 18-5/8". I am forming material that is in preprinted sheets. My dream solution would be a machine that can load a cut sheet of plastic, form it, and stack the output. My application is the creation of books for the blind that have tactile images. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation Inc.
230 Peach Tree Drive