Re: [rp-ml] Question on how to clean SLA parts

From: Wehl (m.vries@wehl-partner.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 18:25:55 EEST

Dear Mr. Ron Rich,

Thank you for your response, it really points into the
same direction I've been working at the moment.
Right now, we do some trials with an agitation tank,
platform goes up and down, and air bubbling through
the solvent ( acetone ).
Still doesn't clean too well, leaves some "wires", which
to my opinion are disolved supports smearing out
into the semicured sticky layer.
Maybe the ultra-sonic way will help.

Thanks again!

Lammertus de Vries