Re: [rp-ml] 3D Printing animations

From: Brett Lyons (lyonsb@umich.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 18:45:06 EET

... your tax dollars at work:

http://um3d.dc.umich.edu/equipment/equipment_3d_printer.html

Please right click and "as target as" on the "Click here for a time
lapse video
of our Z310 in action, building the model seen below." link. This is a
big file,
as high performance codecs can be troublesome.

Hope this helps
-Brett

Brett Lyons
Senior Research Technician, UM3D Lab
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
FSAE, SAE, SME, AFS
734-647-5497

Quoting EdGrenda@aol.com: