RE: [rp-ml] SLS Aluminum Filled Material

From: Miller, Michael W (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 18:46:19 EET

Yep, EOS' website is a tough go. But they do have an aluminum filled
material called Alumide. It looks nice but I've never tried it.

Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
The Boeing Company M/C 45-17 ZB-XS29
Desk) 206-655-3289 Pgr) 416-0257 Fax) 655-0025
Rapid Product Manufacturing 655-4366 or -2262
http://dmp-rpm.web.boeing.com/splash.htm
Disclaimer: Engineer and out the other!