RE: [rp-ml] SLS Aluminum Filled Material - available from Solid Concepts

From: Frederick Claus (fclaus@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 20:47:35 EET

SOLID CONCEPTS has been running the EOS Aluminum filled Polyamide
material for the past several months.

Processing the ALUMIDE material is about the same as standard PA
materials, except we have noticed a few additional features and benefits
and SOLID CONCEPTS piece part RP pricing for Alumide is about the same
as for other PA materials.

You may visit the SOLID CONCEPTS website http://www.solidconcepts.com
and try our E-Quotes for pricing of your geometry; or, you may want to
submit your CAD files for detailed quoting via our Project Engineering
"IN BOX" at quotes@solidconcepts.com.

Frederick Claus
Business Development Manager
Solid Concepts, Inc.