[rp-ml] Looking for help analyzing plastic sheets

From: Robert Jaquiss (rjaquiss@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 06:26:26 EET

Hello:

     I am looking for some help to analyze some plastic sheets. I have several batches of plastic sheets that are the raw materials for a large project I am working on. Some of the plastic performs beautifully. Other sheets from different batches are very prone to wrinkling. All the plastic is supposed to be the same material. I am looking for someone who can look at some samples and give me some technical information. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
230 Peach Tree Drive
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291-8653