[rp-ml] Re: Direct & indirect metal layer manufacturing review

From: Wesley Brooks (wesbrooks@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 22:21:53 EET

Further to my last message I would be interested in finding technical
details of the machine such as accuracies, scan speeds, miniumum
feature resolution, surface finish, and attainable densities. The
machines that I'm looking at (not exclusively) at the moment are:

3D Systems - Sinterstation Pro / HiQ / Vanguard
Arcam - EBM S12 (or variants of)
Concept Laser - M3 / M1
EOS - P700 / M250
MCP Realizer - Realiser 1, 2, & 3
Optomec - LENS 850-R
Phenix Systems - PM250 / PM100
Trumpf - LF 130

I know I have included plastic processing machines in this list but
have done so on purpose .

Thanks again in advance,

Wesley Brooks