RE: [rp-ml] Digital Wax 010

From: James McMurray (mcmurray@u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 19:28:02 EET

Steve,

I saw the machine this past summer in India and again If I remember
correctly in Hong Kong the end of Sept. The info I got from the their
representative was that it was very slow on the scale of a Solid-Scape
machine, The models they showed looked good but they may have been polished
after the build as I don't remember seeing any supports on them. The
material doesn't cast easily. It seemed like it wasn't exactly a "perfect"
solution but would work for the jewelry industry if folks would change their
processes to accommodate it.

Regards,

---- James McMurray ______________________ mcmurray@u.washington.edu