RE: [rp-ml] Where are the Universities?

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 16:45:58 EET

The University of Texas at Austin is still involved in RP. They have an
RP lab and have graduate work being done on it. They are currently
focusing their work in the manufacturing area. It appears our country
has realized we can't work for the wages and benefit packages our
Chinese bretheren are accustomed to. So. . . as the old saying goes -
"Work smarter, not harder." So, the effort is to find new ways to
introduce the RP technologies into mainstream production.

David K. Leigh (254)933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254)298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services dkleigh@harvest-tech.com