[rp-ml] easy to use 3d modelling

From: info <info_at_microtec-d.com>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 16:01:16 EET

Dear Al and RP List,

within our "micro" applications we see solidworks
as easy to use (this is important e.g. for a growing team got the
the newcomers fast into daily work)

and also in communication with our customers
we see that its easy to learn for even for somebody
without any 3d experience before.

But we notice too, that several companies and institutes stick to other
-more complex- 3d modelling software
by tradition? by active sales of those software companies?

Greetings from Germany
Andrea