[rp-ml] Humidity control in Z-Corp. 3D Printer

From: ADEL ABDELRAHMAN <elthakeel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 15:12:11 EET

Dear Colleagues
    We are doing a research work on the Z-Corporation 3D printer, Z-402. We need to have a control and/or ajustment to the humidity through the Z-corp. associated program. That is, how to adjust the quantity of liquird, (binder) injected through the machine print head nozzles. This is to increase that quantity of liquid for example.
     Please, could we have a reply from an expert work with this type of machines.
    Best regards,,
   Yours,
  Dr. Adel
  Gastdozent,