[rp-ml] Roland LPX-250 useful/popular or not?

From: ramiro <ramiroe_at_earthlink.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 02:11:16 EET

We have a Roland LPX-250 3-D laser scanner for sale. However, I personally didn't have to operate it so I'm not sure how good a product it is, especially compared to similar ones from other vendors. Does anyone know about this and how popular it is in the industry? Not sure if it's worth selling or not.
In any case, it's in excellent condition, any prospective buyers are welcome, please reply off the list.
-Ramiro Escamilla
ramiroe@earthlink.com
1-800-580-6688 x.246