Re: [rp-ml] Roland LPX-250 useful/popular or not?

From: Geordon Marchak <corporate_at_3dtechnics.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 04:08:22 EET

It's not bad. It's an older scanner, with an RS-232 port instead
of USB, and it wasn't designed with a lot of dampening mass on
the base so there is some vibration compared to the newer Roland
LPX-1200 and LPX-600. But if you use good stitching software
you can get reasonable results with it.

--
Geordon Marchak P.Eng, President, 3DTechnics Systems Incorporated
Main Office:   3721 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver BC Canada V6R 2G5