[rp-ml] www.prototypemagazine.com

From: Al Dean <al_at_edaltd.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 23:52:49 EEST

Hi,

For those of you aware of our publication, Prototype, we're just in the
process of preparing to launch our dedicated web-site:

http://www.prototypemagazine.com

When it launches later this month, we'll have our complete back issue list
on-line, with regular news updates and such.

As part of this new initiative, we're looking to build a service provider
selection and location system for our readers and visitors. I should point
at this point that there's NO CATCH. Its FREE.

If you're interested in having your organisation listed, please visit the
following link

http://www.prototypemagazine.com/upload/

We'll handle the rest - posts won't be live immediately, they are checked
before being posted, but that shouldn't take more than a day or two at the
most.

Hope this finds you well.

With regards

Al Dean
Editor
Prototype Magazine
www.prototypemagazine.com

email: al@edaltd.co.uk
email (for large attachments): attach@edaltd.co.uk
mobile (best contact): +44 (0) 7887 541411
phone: +44 (0) 207 6811000