RE: [rp-ml] 2006 3DS User's Group Conference

From: Zubrickie, Robert F <bobz_at_tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 14:10:37 EEST

This conference kicked butt this year. I had attendees come up to me all
week telling me this was the best users group conference they had seen
in years.

The elected officials for 2007 3DSUG are:

Chairperson - Bob Zubrickie of Tyco Electronics
Vice Chairperson - Sheku Kamara of Milwaukee School of Engineering
Vice Chairperson - Brad Palumbo of Phoenix Analysis & Design
Secretary - Brian Bauman of DSM Somos
Treasure - Guy Bourdeau of Huntsman Advanced Materials
Site Coordinator - Tom Sorovetz of DiamlerChrysler

With a motivated team like this we are anticipating the largest
conference ever in 2007. Please plan on attending.

Next years (2007) 3DSUG conference will be in Daytona Florida. It may be
in the April time frame. Dates have not been set yet.

Regards,
Bob Z.